Does your organisation tackle social challenges linked to integration and/or employment?
You want to move it to the next level but you are constantly caught-up in your organisation's daily management instead of reflecting on your development strategy?
The IMPACT Programme is an opportunity to boost your development, professionalize your project, and gain visibility!
The 10 winners of the IMPACT Programme will benefit from a 4 months free support from Ashoka and its network, as well as individual coaching and professional workshops. After this period, the most promising project will be rewarded with in-kind contributions to further grow their organisations and advance their development.
- Ensure your development strategy is consistent with your social mission and goals
- Develop the economic viability of your organisation, whilst preserving the social mission at heart.
- Reflect on the various possible development strategies, anticipate potential obstacles and establish an action plan
- Identify the best partners to increase your impact and develop win-win synergies with social entrepreneurs, businesses and other actors.
The IMPACT Programme creates collaborative workshops tailored to your problems and your needs
- Develop a sustainable business Plan adapted to the social sector
- How to define your social value and measure social impact
- What economic model, scaling strategy and spin-off to adopt
- Convince investors and find innovative financing
- How to set up innovative partnerships with businesses
- Media training: the art of the pitch
- Team management and leadership