The candidates of the 2018 Impact Programme attended this week to the first of three seminars. They gathered for two days in Accenture's offices and participated in the five following workshops:
- The roles and assets of Social Enterprises - By Professor Sybille Mertens from the Centre For Social Economy of Université de Liège
- Exploring your Business Model - By Professor Hans Crijns from the Vlerick Business School
- The added value of your organisation - By Vincent De Coninck from Oksigen Lab
- Peer to peer session - Facilitated by the Ashoka team
- Legal entity and Fundraising - By Yvette Verleisdonk from Curia
Next seminar will take place on the 29th and 30th of March.
Many thanks to Accenture for hosting the event and to the Université de Liège, the Vleryck Business School, Oksigen Lab and Curia for the facilitation of the workshops.